The Middlesex Borough Police Department will be accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must possess a current Police Training Commission (PTC) certificate and possess at least 60 college credits. A copy of the candidate's Police Training Certificate is to accompany each resume, along with a completed Preliminary Application, which may be downloaded below. Resumes and accompanying documents should be sent to:
Middlesex Police Department
1101 Mountain Avenue
Middlesex, NJ 08846
Attn: Chief Matthew P. Geist
- All applicants must meet the qualifications as specified in N.J.S.A. 40A:14-122.
In addition, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of New Jersey at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and no more than 35 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must have a valid New Jersey driver’s license at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 60 college credits at the time of appointment.
- Applicant must be PTC Certified, successfully pass a medical examination, a thorough personal background check, a psychological examination, a complete drug and alcohol screening and an oral interview.
For additional information contact Lieutenant Francis DeNick at 732-356-1900 Ext. 320. Mailing deadline is May 25, 2017.