To make a records request without visiting Police Headquarters, please download and complete the Accident / Incident Report Request Form and email it to Please attach a copy of your ID to the request in the email. If there are any questions or if the matter is urgent, please call Sharon Smigel, at extension 231 or Diane Roy, at extension 230.

Accident / Incident Report Request Form


Any individual or firm may request to view or obtain copies of public records as provided by N.J.S.A. 47:1A1. Click the provided link to complete an OPRA request.